- 1. What form or payment to you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Care Credit, personal check or cash.
- 2. Will you bill my insurance or do I pay on the day of my procedure?
- We will bill your insurance as a courtesy to you. Unless prior arrangements have been made, we do ask you to pay your “guesstimated” co-payment at the time of your treatment. If a pre-authorization was obtained prior to treatment, we will ask you for your “patient portion” as stated on the pre-authorization. Please remember that insurance is a benefit, not a guarantee of payment.
- 3. I don’t have insurance. Can I make monthly payments?
- If you’d like to make payments, you may apply for a “Care Credit” card. This company will allow you to make interest-free payments for 3-6 months, depending on which program you choose. If you need more time to pay the remaining balance, an interest rate will apply. Please visit www.carecredit.com or call our office for more information.