- 1. How long will my appointment take?
- Appointment times will vary according to the type of procedure you are having. Generally, a consultation takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. Surgical appointments will take 1-2 hours, or longer if there is extensive treatment being rendered.
- 2. I’m a new patient. What should I bring with me?
- Please bring your completed health history and HIPAA forms that were mailed to you. If you don’t receive these forms, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to complete them. In addition, bring your insurance information and any x-rays and/or notes that were given to you by your general dentist.
- 3. What is your appointment cancellation policy?
- We require 24 hours notice for any 1-hour scaling or surgical appointment. Without 24 hours notice, there will be a $50 fee. For any 2 hour scaling or surgical appointment that is canceled with less than 48 hours notice, a $75 fee will be assessed.
- 4. Will I be charged for my first consultation appointment.
- Yes. A separate fee is charged for a pre-treatment examination and consultation appointment. This appointment is necessary before any of these procedures are performed with the exception of fiberotomies. A fiberotomy and the pre-treatment exam and consultation can be provided at one appointment.